It’s a well-known fact that getting regular manicures has many benefits – from improving your appearance to helping you relax. But what you may not know is that there are also some surprising benefits to be had from getting regular manicures. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most unexpected benefits of getting regular manicures.
The Benefits of Getting Regular Manicures
Here are some of the perks of getting regular manicures:
- You’ll always have perfectly groomed nails.
- Your hands will look younger and more attractive.
- It can help improve your mood.
- You’ll feel more confident about your appearance.
- It can be a relaxing, stress-relieving experience.
- No more worrying about chipped nails or uneven polish.
- You’ll feel more put together and professional.
How to Get the Most out of Your Regular Manicure Appointments
- Make sure you schedule your appointments ahead of time. Many manicurists book up several weeks in advance, so if you want to ensure you get a spot, make sure to schedule your appointment well in advance.
- Come with clean nails. This might seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to remember that your nails need to be completely clean before getting a manicure. If they’re not, the manicurist will most likely have to scrub them clean, and that can be pretty painful.
- Don’t skimp on the polish. A good manicure should last at least two weeks, so don’t be afraid to spend a little extra on quality polish. Cheap nail polish is often thick and goopy, which makes it more likely to chip and peel off prematurely. The OPI new colors are one such option that you can try. Not only are they available in a large variety but also tend to stay on your nails for the longest time.
- Bring photos of your desired look. If you’re not sure what kind of style you want, bring some photos of looks that you like to your appointment. This will give your manicurist a good idea of what type of style to go for.
- Be patient. A good manicure takes time to do properly, so be prepared to relax and enjoy your appointment. Don’t be afraid to ask for a glass of wine or a cup of tea to help you relax while your nails are being done.
- Tip well. Manicurists rely heavily on tips to make a living, so be sure to tip generously if you’re happy with the service. 20% is standard, but feel free to give more if you received exceptional service.